LIFE’S SIMPLE PLEASURES❤
Sometimes we can forget the simple things we like and are passionate about in life. This can even be as detailed as the smells, sights, and foods among many other simple, sometimes overlooked details in our life that evoke happiness and joy. Inspired by an exercise in a book I read (see details at the bottom of this post), I put together an evolving list of my life simple pleasures. I encourage you to do the same sometime. It doesn’t take too long, and it’s a nice refresher of your inner self-passions and often-times overlooked details that add value to your life. Hope you enjoy. ❤
My Life’s Simple Pleasures
- Hearing the birds and other animals chirp in the morning with the smell of freshness and life. :)
- Walking around barefoot even outdoors in the grass and dirt.
- Sipping tea or coffee
- Reading blogs and other short articles from news or other reputable sources
- Reading about other people’s lives to get ideas
- Pondering things. Especially life, human nature, morality, and personal growth.
- Going to the salon to get my hair, nails, and other things done to make myself feel even more beautiful and trendy.
- Driving in my car listening to music and singing with it just awfully but not caring at all. Lol
- Being around old people. Especially older couples still completely in love and older couples & groups of elders having dinner conversations about life and current events. I want to do that when I’m old! I’m inspired!
- Taking a walk in my community
- Taking a walk in nature and usually observing the animals.
- Going to museums and art galleries
- Going to instrumental musical performances
- Eating a really healthy, full of different veggies salad, raw veggies, and mixed fruit.
- Having moments of reminiscing back to great memories of the past. This might involve traveling on occasion to my once favorite go-to restaurant or city where I used to live for a small moment of history but delight of…